Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day 2009!!!

This past Saturday was Valentines Day. I have never been one of those crazy romantic people who have to be doing something all crazy on this day. I even specifically told Mark...NO FLOWERS! They jack up the prices and I would much rather have new shoes! In the past, I have surprised Mark with Beer, Heart Shaped Pizzas, Misfit Coffee Mug, cookies, etc... This year, I asked if he wanted me to pick something out for him or if he would rather just go shopping at The Path. He was quick to choose The Path. I, in turn, made his life easier by sending him a link and picture of what I wanted as well. Needless to say, we both got what we wanted...him, a new frame for his bike...it weighs like 3 lbs...guess that's good.. me, a bracelet from Tiffany & Co. with an "L" charm on it. We got the kids some cool shirts and Brooke got some new toys. The rest of our day was spent on the patio...I'll save the for another post.


No comments: