Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Mark and the kids made my Mother's Day PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for a nicer day. It started off with Mark getting me and the kids Starbucks and bagels. Brooke slept in until about 8:00am. She woke up and I fed her and spent about another half hour just laying in bed together. She was in the best mood. Mark got back and we woke up Carlie and Josh and all sat down and enjoyed our breakfast. I got 3 beautiful cards, a starbucks gift card and a little note saying I was getting a bracelet from Tiffany's. YIPPEE!!! Then, we all migrated to the couch and relaxed. Mark, Josh and Brooke, took the Man Van to the car wash and got it detailed (another one of my gifts). Carlie and I remained on the couch...in our pajamas. About 2pm and 4 showers later, we all headed to Ken and JoAnn's for our Mothers Day luncheon. The whole family, including my parents and sister were there, so it was really nice spending time with everyone. When we arrived...the homemade guacamole was out and the Margarita Machines were goin. We had a great lunch and yummy homemade ice cream. We also exchanged gifts. I unfortunately didn't take many pics, but here are the ones I took:








No comments: