On Monday, February 24th, Grandma JoAnn, Aunt Courtney, Sister Carlie, Brother Josh, Daddy and me all went to find out if the baby was a boy or a girl. My last ultrasound only gave us a 80% chance that it was a girl. As you know...I am a need-to-know kinda gal, so I had to verify the last 20% so I can go shopping!!! We went to a really nice place in Ladera Ranch called Show Me D Baby! The technician spent about an hour with us and we got to see "girl parts" in 3d, so there is NO DOUBT...it's a GIRL! We also got a nice little video of her too! Let the shopping begin!!!! woo hoo!!!
These Bones, These Bones, Gonna Walk Around
2 days ago