Monday, March 31, 2008

My baby turns 10!

Josh has finally reached his double digits! Seems like just yesterday he entered this world weighing in at 9lbs 11ozs. My parents wanted to see Josh for his bday since my mom was going to be out of town for his party...so, I asked Josh...where do you want to go for your bday dinner? I explained to him that he can pick ANYWHERE he wants. Guess where he picked?!?! Soup Plantation! I was like...are you sure?! He said yup! Soup Plantation. So, we met my parents and my sister there to celebrate the big 1-0! I figured that would be as good as time as any to give Josh his bday presents from us... We decided to get him the Nintendo DS, which actually was good because everyone has gotten him games, accessories or gift cards for more games. Here are some pics from dinner...

No comments: