Tuesday, May 20, 2008

34 weeks 4 days

We had another Dr. appointment today and the doctor is guessing Brooke weighs about 5lbs. Her head is still down...good girl! Nothing major going on....just the typical swelling of the ankles (not quite cankles). I am also still getting Braxton Hicks contractions throughout the day, but the doctor said it's nothing to be concerned about. He even said that if I wanted, I can be induced 7 days before my due date. However, I know how hard Pitocin kicks in, so I think I'll pass and let her just come when she's ready. Since this very well may be my last child, maybe something cool will happen, like my water will break at work or in the grocery store!!! Either way, we plan to be ready for the newest addition! I'll be sure to post pics after we get everything set up this weekend!

No comments: