Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome to 2008!

So Mark and I finally caught with the times and purchased a new TV this past weekend. It is a Samsung 50inch HD plasma 720. Now I know it isn't a 1080 Blue Ray blah blah blah, but this was a pretty huge step for us in the technology world. The guy at Best Buy TRIED to sell us on Blue Ray (even though he doesn't work on commissions) and TRIED to tell us that Blue Ray is all that will be available in a couple years, but whatever...we'll take our chances. We also bought a cool TV stand and surround sound with wireless speakers! Oh, and I can't forget about my new vaccuum. It's bagless, with a hepa filter and some kind of super duper dog hair picker upper thingy. We also steamed cleaned our carpets, re-arranged the furniture and then used our new vaccuum. After cleaning out the steam cleaner bin and seeing the filter on the vaccuum, you would think Lucy lost a whole dog's worth of hair. GROSS! Some say this was my nesting weekend, but considering I have a lot more to clean and do, I am hoping that wasn't the only spurt of energy I will be getting before Brooke makes her debut!



No comments: