Thursday, May 15, 2008

Moss Adams Baby Shower

Today my work threw me a surprise baby shower! How cool is that! April and Lisa, with the help of my boss, Linda, planned the whole thing. LOVE THEM! It was actually a double shower with me and a co-worker...she is three weeks ahead of me. We got to open presents together and eat yummy cake. We got a TON of cute clothes, robe and slippers, first aid kit, pacifiers, infant medicine, diaper stacker, mobile, pack n play and Mark got his race car walker....that he registered for. Now Brooke can wear her race car jacket, sit in her race car walker and watch the race wtih daddy on Sundays. Also, a very sweet lady at work, Olivia, knitted a beautiful afghan for Brooke. I know that is something Brooke will be able to cherish forever! Here are some pics...



No comments: