Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brooke's first trip to a restaurant

This past Sunday, August 31st, we decided to take a drive with Brooke while Carlie and Josh were in Pismo Beach. We were looking for somewhere outside to eat with the anticipation of Brooke waking up and me having to feed her. Our first stop didn't pan out (see next blog). Anywho, we ended up at TGI Fridays. She was awake when we got there and I had to change her, however, to our dispair, there was no changing table in the bathroom! WHAT THE HECK!?! I though this was a family restaurant. So, just to spite the staff, we changed Brooke in the booth. hehe. Lucky for them, it was just pee. So next comes the scary part....I actually had to breastfeed in public...for the first time EVER! Don't worry though, I wasn't one of those "pop the boob out in public" type of moms. I through a blanket over Brooke and my shoulder and away she ate. That gave me time to order and eat part of my food. The rest of the time, Brooke just sat up and looked around. After all, Friday's has a lot to look at. So, needless to say, Brooke did AWESOME for her first restaurant outing. :-)

No comments: