Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brooke's 1st time in the pool!!!!

So....I can honestly say that I have been waiting for over a year to take Brooke to the pool. There is just something about the way babies get so excited and hold onto you so tightly. Brooke loves her bath time and loves to splash, so I was hoping the pool experience would be the same. Naturally, I was sure to make the whole entire family be there for this glorious event. ...and I was one of those crazy moms with the camera making sure I got this all documented. I of course sprayed her down with sun screen from the top of her head to the tips of her toes....as well as put a big hat on her....as well as put her in a floaty with a sun shade. Unfortunately, she has some of my skin and doesn't do well with the heat. She started getting really blochy and her eyes got a little puffy. I am not sure if was all from the heat and partially from me attacking her with the sunscreen or if it was just all heat related. I am going to try again soon and see how she does. In the meantime, here are some pics. :-)




No comments: