Monday, June 9, 2008

....another eventful weekend!

As most of you know, I was unable to go to my work outing in Palm Springs....doctor said it was too close. Besides, I don't know that I really had a desire to squeeze my puffy body into a bathing suit and sit in 105 degree weather. Carlie did end up going to Palm Springs and enjoyed herself with some friends. I decided to steam clean the stairs and the up stairs. It feels so good to have the carpets clean (well, as clean as "rental" carpet can get). Mark and I also hit up Baby's R Us for some last minute things and I went to target for some nursing items. Our bags are pretty much packed. :-) We also put the car seat in the van to see if we could do it. It took a while, but I think we got it. I am just going to leave it in there until Wednesday. That is when I have my appointment at the Irvine Police Department. They have a free service where you can take your car seat in and they will make sure you installed it correctly. These things have changed so much these last 10 years, so I am glad they offer this. They say 9 out of 10 parents put the car seat in wrong....SCARY!!! Other than that, this is my last week of work (woo hoo) and then I will be at home, probably blogging every day out of pure boredom. I will be blogging in between naps and Oprah of cours. :-)

No comments: