Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Car Seat Check - DONE!

Today I had an appointment with the Irvine Police Department to check out our car seat and make sure it was safe and that we installed it correctly. I was a little hesitant to go thinking I pretty much knew what I was doing. However, since it's been 10 years since I have had to deal with a car seat, I figured it wouldn't hurt. I arrived at noon and actually didn't leave until 12:40. I am pleased to say that Mark installed the car seat correctly, with the exception of tightening it up a little bit more. The police officers were SO informative and told me some tips on how to make the car seat safer...things I would have never even thought of! They even moved the van seats around for me. I must admit that I am VERY happy I went and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone expecting a new born....even if this isn't your first. With the way technology and cars are changing, you will be surprised on all the new rules.

No comments: