Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 28th??? YAH RIGHT!!!

Mark and I had our doctors visit today. We are at 36 weeks and 4 days preggo. Well, come to find out, I am already about 2 centimeters dialated and her head is ALL THE WAY DOWN. No WONDER why I have been peeing every 20 minutes. My blood pressure has gone up just a tad...nothing to worry about. Also, my ankles are so swollen now, when you push on them, they stay dented for a bit. Josh seemed to think it was pretty cool....me....not so much. I guess I can laugh at the temporary situation, but it's kinda creepy. The doctor also said a huge NO to us going to Palm Springs this weekend. I am sad because I really wanted the kids to go and have a good time. There is always our pool, obviously not the same though. We have another doctors appointment next Tuesday...we'll see if we make it that long.

No comments: